What You'll Get
Paintball combines the philosophies from Sun Tzu’s The Art of War with anecdotes from Jackson Pollock’s autobiography, I Will Fight Your Painting. Hone combat aesthetics with today’s Groupon from Pittsburgh Paintball Sports Complex in Glenshaw. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get an all-day paintball package (up to a $45 value) that includes the following:
- Admission, all-day open play and all-day compressed air (a $15 value)
- One bag of paint containing 500 rounds (a $20 value)
- Equipment rental package (a $10 value)<p>
- For $99, you get an all-day paintball package for up to eight people (up to a total $255 value) that includes the following:
- Admission, all-day open play and all-day compressed air for up to eight people (up to a $120 value)
- One case of paint containing 2,000 shared rounds (a $55 value)
- Eight equipment-rental packages (up to an $80 value)<p>
Pittsburgh Paintball Sports Complex will be closed for the season starting November 14, 2011, and will reopen April 1, 2012.
Pittsburgh Paintball Sports Complex hosts intense battles on its open battlefield, where paint-slinging soldiers employ military tactics to pin opposing armies with prismatic badges of honor. Begin a day of paint propelling with a trip to the complex’s deeply stocked armory, where patrons equip themselves with a Vibe paintball marker, a hopper capable of stowing 200 rounds at once, a compressed air tank, and a set of antifog goggles to protect eyes from the threat of rogue paint orbs or kamikaze renaissance artists.
Once duly armed, patrons engage in merriment in the Complex’s rectangular, grid-patterned theater surrounded by towering fences on all sides. Ambush the opposition’s attackers from behind one of dozens of red and blue obstacles or distract enemies from primary objectives by using your marker to create impromptu games of tic-tac-toe in the dirt. With an all-day play pass, patrons can keep their fingers on the trigger from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., sustained by all-day refills of compressed air.
Pittsburgh Paintball Sports Complex recommends that players wear clothing that covers most of the body, as the impact of a paintball elicits a stinging sensation akin to being snapped with a rubber band or insulted by a bumblebee. The complex upholds an age minimum of 10 years, and competitors younger than age 18 must have a waiver signed by a legal guardian.
Though Pittsburgh Paintball Sports Complex sometimes offers special discounts, this Groupon is still the best deal around.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 10 or older. Must sign waiver. Not valid 11/14/11-3/31/12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.