Crispy thin crust pizza in both savory and sweet varieties including traditional pepperoni and dessert selections like Nutella
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 25% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 60 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Pizza Pazza
Fresh ingredients and made-to-order pizza fill the menu at Pizza Pazza. Here, the restaurant is furnished with Italian film posters and warm lighting for a rustic atmosphere that's only surpassed by the authentic Italian-American menu (and, of course, pizza). For non-pie lovers, the menu is also filled with sandwiches and pasta dishes.
- Antipasti to start: Pizza Pazza has an antipasto starter for every cheese-lover's palate, whether they're a fan of burrata or a longtime lover of smoked buffalo mozzarella.
- Traditional pizza: purists can appreciate the classic margarita pizza, made on Pizza Pazza's signature crispy crust and complete with San Marzano tomato sauce and Fior Di Latte mozzarella.
- A sweet finish: Nutella-stuffed desserts offer a sweet take on Italian-American faves, from cocoa-infused pies to decadent hazelnut fagottini.