What You'll Get
Pizza is traditionally circular, as its original octagonal shape caused patrons to simply stare at it and wait for the diner on their right to move. Pave your throat’s thoroughfare with cheese with today’s Groupon to Pizza Sam in Jackson Heights. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a pizza and dessert meal for two (up to a $45 total value). The meal includes these courses:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two personal pan pizzas or two entrees (up to a $15 value each)
One tiramisu (a $3 value)
- For $39, you get a pizza and dessert meal for four (up to a $90 total value). The meal includes these courses:
- Two appetizers (up to a $12 value each)
- One specialty pizza (up to a $28 value) or four entrees (up to a $15 value each)
- Two tiramisus (a $3 value each)
Nestled beneath the same awning as its inaugural pie in 1967, Pizza Sam’s fourth generation chefs deliver a classic menu of sicilian pies and traditional Italian cuisine. Appetizers include a dozen baked clams ($12) or meatballs ($5), which roll out saucy red carpets for dainty, thin-crusted pizzas. Personal pan pizzas simplify selections with options including cheese ($6) or white ($7.50), and toppings such as artichokes, pineapple, and veggie medleys sink into singed mozzarella quicksand atop thin specialty pies (up to $28). In addition to pizzas, eggplant parmigiana ($9.50) comes cloaked in flavorful breading and stuffed chicken breast ($15) packs as many goodies as a magical nanny’s knapsack. Whispy tiramisu caps meals as it melts on watering taste buds.
Inside Pizza Sam, pressed copper ceilings peer over the shoulders of diners to gaze longingly at freshly ovened pies. Photo timelines reminisce over Pizza Sam’s history and document years of fierce customer loyalty.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 22, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.