Choose from Three Options
- $13 for a dine-in pizza dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($22.99 total value)
- $14 for a dine-in pizza dinner for two, valid any day ($22.99 total value)
- $15 for $20 worth of pizza for carry-out
- See the menu.
Each dinner includes:
- One large pizza ($14.99 value)
- Two craft beers ($8 value)
Pizza Schmizza Pub & Grub
Traditional topping, such as mushrooms and olives, are sprinkled atop Pizza Schmizza Pub & Grub’s crusts. But more often than not, the chefs incorporate eclectic ingredients that leave tongues wagging. Baby red potatoes and sour cream top the Ol’ Hickory, and garlic chicken and spicy peanut sauce flavor the Spicy Thai. Meatballs with marinara, Mexican-roasted chicken, spaghetti noodles, and alligator sausage top other crusts, all of which can be stretched up to 18 inches—enough to feed a family of six or one velociraptor.
The eatery’s decor is just as unique as its ingredient combinations. An evergrowing wall of sticky notes memorializes the thoughts of past customers, and a framed print of Chewbacca chilling with a surfboard and lei watches over the pizza chefs as they work. Sporting events flicker across a squad of flat screens, and on select nights, musicians play live tunes.