Choose Between Two Options
$45 for a play group or birthday party package for up to 10 ($70 value)
- 10 personal pizzas, 10 kids meals, or a mix of the two
- Kids’ meals include entree, fountain drink, and dessert
$24 for a family dinner for two adults and two kids ($40.48 value)
- One 12” four-topping pizza (up to a $14.75 value)
- Two kids’ meals with dessert ($13.98 value)
- One order of garlic knots (a $3.50 value)
- Two kids’ and two adult fountain drinks (a $4.50 value)
- One raspberry swirl cake (a $3.75 value)
At some restaurants, the time between ordering and actually getting your food is a big question mark—for both parents and children. Luckily at PizzaDoodle, diversions await at the pizzeria's indoor playland to distract little ones until meals arrive. Against the backdrop of a brilliant jungle mural, kids are welcome to tool around the eatery's play area. Some might find themselves saving imaginary cats in trees in a pint-sized fire truck, pretending to craft a meal in the play kitchen, or using waffle blocks to build a kid-size tool shed.
Though it's easy to get distracted here, the food is still the main reason families come to dine here. Headlining the menu are inventive New York-style pizzas, Italian entrees, and generous hero sandwiches that pile up on ingredients. The kids' menu has its own special offerings as well, including gluten-free pizzas and grilled cheese sandwiches. Kids even have the option to stretch their own pizzas.