A cheese pizza is a blank canvas, just waiting to be decorated with pepperoni to symbolize life, onions to symbolize sorrow, and pineapple to symbolize fruit. Eat something meaningful with today’s Groupon for a pizza dinner for two or four at Pizzalo. Choose from the following options:
- For $13, you get a pizza dinner (up to a $27.97 value) that includes:
- Any one appetizer or 12 wings (up to a $6.99 value)
- One eight-cut or ten-cut pizza with two toppings or a specialty pie (up to a $17.99 value)
- One 2-liter drink (a $2.99 value)
- For $26, you get a pizza dinner (up to a $55.94 value) that includes:
- Any two appetizers or 24 wings (up to a $13.98 value)
- Two eight-cut or ten-cut pizzas with up to two toppings each or two specialty pies (up to a $35.98 value)
- Two 2-liter drinks (a $5.98 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Italian fare and drinks.
At Pizzalo, patrons pick up pizza, subs, and calzones for Italian-inspired dining. Wings dressed in barbecue sauce or glazed with honey-mustard ($6.99 for 12) compete with fried, breaded ravioli ($4.99) to perform an opening act for taste buds. Classic pizza toppings scatter over eight-cut and ten-cut pies ($11.99+), and the specialty Mexican pie ($14.99+) jazzes things up with salsa, ground beef, and olives. The culinary engineers adorn the Meat Works pie ($17.99+) with pepperoni, sausage, and meatballs to catch the eyes of carnivores who only see in the ultraviolet and protein spectrums. Pizzalo also designs non-circular edibles in the form of cold and hot subs ($4.99) and entrees such as baked ziti ($7.99).