All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A cheese pizza is a blank canvas, just waiting to be decorated with pepperoni to symbolize life, onions to symbolize sorrow, and pineapple to symbolize fruit. Eat something meaningful with today’s Groupon for a pizza dinner for two or four at Pizzalo. Choose from the following options:
- For $13, you get a pizza dinner (up to a $27.97 value) that includes:
- Any one appetizer or 12 wings (up to a $6.99 value)
- One eight-cut or ten-cut pizza with two toppings or a specialty pie (up to a $17.99 value)
- One 2-liter drink (a $2.99 value)
- For $26, you get a pizza dinner (up to a $55.94 value) that includes:
- Any two appetizers or 24 wings (up to a $13.98 value)
- Two eight-cut or ten-cut pizzas with up to two toppings each or two specialty pies (up to a $35.98 value)
- Two 2-liter drinks (a $5.98 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Italian fare and drinks.
At Pizzalo, patrons pick up pizza, subs, and calzones for Italian-inspired dining. Wings dressed in barbecue sauce or glazed with honey-mustard ($6.99 for 12) compete with fried, breaded ravioli ($4.99) to perform an opening act for taste buds. Classic pizza toppings scatter over eight-cut and ten-cut pies ($11.99+), and the specialty Mexican pie ($14.99+) jazzes things up with salsa, ground beef, and olives. The culinary engineers adorn the Meat Works pie ($17.99+) with pepperoni, sausage, and meatballs to catch the eyes of carnivores who only see in the ultraviolet and protein spectrums. Pizzalo also designs non-circular edibles in the form of cold and hot subs ($4.99) and entrees such as baked ziti ($7.99).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Not valid until 9/12/11. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for delivery. Must choose from menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.