All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 7, 2018
· Reviewed December 14, 2017
· Reviewed September 20, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a deep dish pizza-cooking class with lunch for one
- $69 for a deep dish pizza-cooking class with lunch for two
- $129 for a deep dish pizza-cooking class with lunch for four
Click here to learn more
- Learn how to create the perfect deep-dish pizza from the restaurant that invented it
- Classes taught by UNO professionals with decades of deep-dish knowledge
- Enjoy your custom creation for lunch
- Take home the recipe to make again
- Subscribers can take 20% off any merchandise purchase after class
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in one visit. Class includes instruction, a pizza lunch with salad and non alcoholic beverage. Classes are available Tuesday–Saturday at 8:45–10:45 a.m. Guests are encouraged to reserve class space within 30 days of purchase. 24 hour cancellation/ rescheduling policy. Online reservations required; subject to availability and may be rescheduled by merchant. Not valid Holidays. Valid only at listed location. Not valid for promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Uno Pizzeria & Grill
In 1943, in a turn-of-the-century Victorian house on the corner of Ohio and Wabash in downtown Chicago, the legendary Chicago style Deep Dish Pizza was born. It combined some old Italian recipes with the best meats, spices, vegetables and cheeses and baked them in a unique delicious deep dish crust. It wasn’t long before the tiny restaurant had more customers for its deep dish pizza than it could handle, so we opened Pizzeria Due across the street. The two restaurants are still there today making that famous dough fresh every morning, as we do in every UNO kitchen across the world.