Learn how to make Chicago’s signature deep dish pizza from the professionals & enjoy feasting on it afterwards
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Pizzeria UNO’s Deep Dish Pizza Making Class
- Learn how to create the perfect deep-dish pizza from the restaurant that invented it
- Classes taught by Pizzeria UNO professionals with decades of deep-dish knowledge
- Enjoy the custom creation for lunch along with a salad and non-alcoholic beverage
- Take home the recipe to make again
- Subscribers can take 20% off any merchandise purchase after class
- Online registration required after purchase
Click here to view the class schedule.
Need To Know
About Pizzeria UNO
In 1943, in a turn-of-the-century Victorian house on the corner of Ohio and Wabash in downtown Chicago, the legendary Chicago style Deep Dish Pizza was born. It combined some old Italian recipes with the best meats, spices, vegetables and cheeses and baked them in a unique delicious deep dish crust. It wasn’t long before the tiny restaurant had more customers for its deep dish pizza than it could handle, so we opened Pizzeria Due across the street. The two restaurants are still there today making that famous dough fresh every morning, as we do in every UNO kitchen across the world.