Burgers with hand-pressed patties join a menu of loaded nachos and spicy wings in a neighborhood pub complete with pool and trivia
What You'll Get
- $7.89 for $16 worth of burgers and pub food for two people or more; dine-in only
- Click here to view the menu
The Fine Print
About PJ's Pub
PJ's Pub calls itself The Spirit of Monroe, and it's easy to see why: the watering hole welcomes the community for happy hours, late-night toasts, hearty brunches, and everything between. And patrons can do more than sidle up to the bar here. A packed weekly events calendar (and full menu) gives reasons aplenty to eat, drink, and be merry. Here's a few things you'll find:
- Hunger-Silencing Sandwiches: Try the Westside Texan, a burger topped with bacon, barbecue sauce, and onion rings; or the Bomb B.L.T, which includes four thick slices of bacon.
- Late-Night Snacks: The menu is available until 1 a.m., so try an after-hours order of loaded nachos or three pounds of wings (seriously, it's called the 3-Pound Massacre).
- Brunch: Biscuits and sausage gravy help guests wake up alongside three-meat omelettes and a great big burger with an over-medium egg on top.
- Things to Do: There's trivia on Mondays, Texas Hold 'Em a few days a week, free pool on Sundays, a weekly pool tournament, and self-besting ketchup-chugging contests whenever you feel brave enough.