Burgers with hand-pressed patties join a menu of loaded nachos and spicy wings in a neighborhood pub complete with pool and trivia
What You'll Get
- $9.25 for $16 worth of burgers and pub food for two people or more; dine-in only
- Click here to view the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About PJ's Pub
PJ's Pub calls itself The Spirit of Monroe, and it's easy to see why: the watering hole welcomes the community for happy hours, late-night toasts, hearty brunches, and everything between. And patrons can do more than sidle up to the bar here. A packed weekly events calendar (and full menu) gives reasons aplenty to eat, drink, and be merry. Here's a few things you'll find:
- Hunger-Silencing Sandwiches: Try the Westside Texan, a burger topped with bacon, barbecue sauce, and onion rings; or the Bomb B.L.T, which includes four thick slices of bacon.
- Late-Night Snacks: The menu is available until 1 a.m., so try an after-hours order of loaded nachos or three pounds of wings (seriously, it's called the 3-Pound Massacre).
- Brunch: Biscuits and sausage gravy help guests wake up alongside three-meat omelettes and a great big burger with an over-medium egg on top.
- Things to Do: There's trivia on Mondays, Texas Hold 'Em a few days a week, free pool on Sundays, a weekly pool tournament, and self-besting ketchup-chugging contests whenever you feel brave enough.