Scientists estimate the sun will last only seven billion more years, making it that much more important to conserve its rays by spray-tanning and lining the interior of your home with bicycle reflectors. Save a sunbeam with today’s Groupon to Planet Beach Contempo Spa in Vernon. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get a Therasage infrared massage-bed session (a $29.50 value).
- For $16, you get a UV-free Mystic Tan spray tan (a $34.50 value).
- For $26, you get a relaxation package (a $64 total value) that includes:
- Mystic Tan spray-tan (a $34.50 value)
- Hydro-Derma Fusion treatment (a $29.50 value)
- For $66, you get a deluxe relaxation package (a $192 total value) that includes:
- Three Mystic Tan spray tans (a $34.50 value each)
- Three Hydro-Derma Fusion treatments (a $29.50 value each)<p>
At Planet Beach Contempo Spa, a stable of fully automated services rejuvenates weary façades and bronzes sun-parched skin. Bodies achy from commuting to the office via catapult bask in the palliative kneads of a Therasage infrared-massage bed whose contours target pressure points along the spine to release deep-seated muscular tension. Balmy doses of far-infrared heat infuse limbs with renewed vitality while hot-wiring sluggish metabolisms and promoting flexibility from tip to tippy toe. The UV-free Mystic Tan spray-tan booth swathes patrons in an even, streak-free coat of aloe-infused bronzing serum. Glow-getters sprout golden patinas in a matter of seconds, and bodies can retain their radiant hue for up to seven days. Hydro-Derma Fusion treatments combine infrared heat and nutrient-rich steam to deeply moisturize parched skin, cleanse pores, and convince skin cells they visited a volcano.