Spa escapes help rejuvenate and renew one’s current appearance, unlike prison escapes, which require one to assume the identity of a bumbling security guard. Loosen the chains of a stressful lifestyle with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for three spa or tanning services (up to a $75 value)
- $25 for six spa or tanning services (up to a $150 value)<p>
Customers have a choice from the following services:
- One hydration-station session (a $25 value)
- One Lumiere LED facial session (a $25 value)
- One 15-minute hydromassage-bed session (a $15 value)
- One level 4 Velocity 15-minute high-pressure bronzing bed session (a $20 value)
- One level 3 Elite 8-minute stand-up tanning session (a $15 value)
- One level 2 Platinum 12-minute lie-down tanning session (a $10 value)
- One level 1 VIP 15-minute lie-down or 10-minute stand-up tanning session (a $7 value)<p>
Planet Beach is a futuristic relaxation station where state-of-the-art machines administer all the services. The warm whirlpool action taking place beneath the cushion of the Hydro-Massage bed relieves stress and muscle tension, leaving bodies as relaxed as a hypnotherapist's pet rock. The infrared heat and nutrient-shrouding steam of the Hydro-Derma Fusion machine sate parched pores and surge skin-collagen production, and fine lines and pigmentation problems flee from the therapeutic light of the Luminous facial, an FDA-approved treatment designed to illuminate skin from within. Tanning beds deliver a sun-kissed pelt, and sun-starved hides jump-start their glow with a spray tan custom-applied by an experienced Norvell airbrush artist or by the friendly nozzles of a Mystic tanning booth. Red-Light Therapy, the newest addition to the Planet Beach family, uses infrared light to deliver therapeutic treatments.
Each of Planet Beach’s machines is designed for a specific service, which makes it the ultimate expert and keeps it from developing the ability to cry. A staff of helpful spa assistants are always on hand to answer questions, help first-timers use the machines, and keep things safe and comfortable.