In the Dark Ages, princesses exfoliated with Fabergé-egg dust and filed fingernails on the edges of gold doubloons. Revel in more modern and luxurious beauty treatments with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one week of unlimited spa services and UV tanning for one, plus one Mystic Spray Tan (a $293 value)
- $69 for one week of unlimited spa services and UV tanning for two, plus two Mystic Spray Tans (a $586 value)<p>
During their week of unlimited tanning (a $105 value), clients can indulge in one 10- to 20-minute tanning-bed service every 24 hours. A Mystic spray tan (a $39 value) bronzes their bods without UV radiation.<p>
The week of unlimited spa services (a $149 value) includes the following:
- Unlimited hydration-station sessions
- Unlimited 30-minute Lumiere facials
- Unlimited infrared-sauna sessions
- Unlimited Cyber-Relax massage-chair sessions
- Unlimited 30- to 60-minute Therasage sessions with a digital body scan and customizable massage modalities<p>
Lumiere facials include an optional product pack to enhance the facial’s effects that is not included in the value of this Groupon.
Planet Beach Spa
A wildly successful alternative to traditional day spas—its more than 250 locations blanket 36 states and eight countries—Planet Beach Spa is a futuristic relaxation station where state-of-the-art machines administer all the spa and tanning services. These friendly automatons sometimes replace familiar treatments, as in the Luminous facial, a light-based service that delivers blemish-busting results similar to those of a conventional facial. But other equipment maps out new spa territory entirely: the Hydro-Derma Fusion chamber moisturizes the whole body with nutrient-rich steam in order to offset the effects of a dry climate or a rear-end collision with a salt truck. The range of services include total skincare, wellness, weight management, relaxation and renewal treatments. Other machines whiten teeth, spray-tan skin, and massage muscles. Planet Beach operates on a gym-style membership system, meaning that members purchase packages or pay flat monthly rates. As members spend more time at the spa, they get to know the helpful assistants who are always on hand to demonstrate how to use the equipment without activating its ability to cry.