Memorizing names comes naturally to some people, just like covering their bodies in mnemonic tattoos comes naturally to others. Save some space with this Groupon.
- $29 for a Citizen Passport (a $245 value)<p>
Citizen Passport holders receive unlimited access to Planet Freedom’s memory-training workshop. As a bonus, members also receive a time-management class, a goal-setting class, and an abundant living workshop. In each, students receive video training sessions on their smart phones, tablets, or computers, all designed to improve skills and impart practical techniques.<p>
After the video training sessions, students should be able to:
- Recall 20 new people’s names, in both the short and long-term
- Understand the brain’s storage system
- Apply the Mental File Folder System
- Recall prepared presentations without using notes
- Recall what they heard during conversations, meetings, and lectures
- Recall lists of 50 items from memory, such as grocery or to-do lists
- Recall birthdays, anniversaries, dates, and schedules
- Recall numbers such as PINs, passwords, license plates, data, and prices
- Recall new vocabulary words and terminology in both native and foreign languages
- Apply memory skills for test-taking<p>
Whether they are expanding their business network, learning a complicated new process, or trying to get on a first-name basis with their mailman, many professionals wish they had a stronger memory. With Planet Freedom's online memory workshops, the brain training takes place at the student's leisure. Exercises include efficiency lessons and other memory-boosting practices.
Planet Freedom's memory videos were created by its president, Tom Weber. A professional speaker with more than 12,000 presentations under his belt, Tom has a strong sense of which techniques work and which don't. But teaching to him isn't only about effectiveness—it's about fun. An avid scuba diver, mountaineer, gorilla trekker, and Ironman racer, Tom loves taking risks and expanding his own horizons. He brings a similar sense of adventure to Planet Freedom, which often reflects his unique blend of seriousness and fun.