Choose from Three Options
- $29 for firearms safety and handling training for one ($61.50 value)
- $45 for firearms safety and handling training for two ($123 value)
- $75 for firearms safety and handling training for four ($246 value)
Classes are available in either English or Spanish. Please call Plant City Gun Range-Shop to inquire about the availability of classes taught in Spanish.
In one session, instructors from VIP Security Training teach participants how to safely handle a firearm. Each session includes gun rental, ammunition, targets, range fees, and protective gear for each person. A maximum of 16 participants can attend a single session, which takes place on Wednesday or Friday at 3:30 p.m., or on Saturday at 11 a.m. or 2 p.m.
Plant City Gun Range
- Eight 15-yard lanes
- Motorized target system
- Targets available for purchase
- Ventilated and air-conditioned facility
- More than 100 guns available for rent
- Popular manufactures such as Glock
At a Glance
Safety comes first at Plant City Gun Range, where the staff enforces house rules to maintain a secured environment. NRA-compliant instructors organize the facility's classes from beginner safety courses to advanced tactical shooting. Beyond the range, the facility extends into a pro shop, where two gunsmiths with decades of experience repair, restore, and customize firearms with add-ons such as mounting scopes.