Essential oils come in organic, kid-friendly, roll-on, and more varieties to help customers promote a sense of health and wellness
About This Deal
All of Plant Therapy’s oils are 100% pure, free from any additives, adulterants, or dilutions. The high-quality products are ideal for use in aromatherapy and promote therapeutic healing.
Here’s a quick look at some of the product lines:
- Essential Oils: Come in varieties like Synergies, Singles, Organic, and Pre-diluted roll-ons.
- Kid-safe Essential Oils: Synergies, singles, aroma plush, organic, and pre-diluted roll-ons.
- Body Care: Same therapeutic scents are available in carrier oils, lotions, creams, butters, and aloe jellies to soothe skin.
- For Men: Beard balm, beard oil, and organic healing balm help to maintain facial hair and skin.
- Sets: Essential oil sets and kid-safe oil sets available for deeper discounts.
- Accessories: Diffusers, carrying cases, and packaging like roll-on and spray bottles.
About Plant Therapy
Plant Therapy launched in 2011, when founder Chris Jones bought a small natural beauty company. As the market for 100% pure essential oil began to expand, Chris and his family saw the opportunity and launched their first website promoting high-quality essential oils. As the company rapidly grew, they decided to launch one of the first kid-friendly essential oil lines, with products safe and effective for families across the map.
Plant Therapy believes in worldwide health, which is why the founders continue to direct their efforts and funds towards helping those in need and joining nonprofit organizations. What's more, Plant Therapy is a USDA Certified Organic facility and they guarantee that their product lines are created with the finest ingredients and by pure methods, so that customers receive therapeutic products of exceptional quality. At Plant Therapy, customers are part of the family, and are always taken care of.