What You'll Get
The car was invented to get commuters directly from point A to point B, which made life easier but destroyed the once-thriving tourism industry of Point C. Visit all points on the map with today's Groupon: for $125, you get a full-service car-care package at Plantation Car Wash Express (a $519.55 total value). Two services may be redeemed per visit. The package includes the following:
- Fuel-injection service (a $44.95 value)
- Full-service car wash (a $16 value)
- Headlight restoration (a $39.95 value)
- One month of unlimited car washes (a $49.95 value)
- Power steering (a $39.95 value)
- Radiator flush (a $59.95 value)
- Serpentine-belt service (a $49.95 value)
- Transmission flush (a $99 value)
- Two Pennzoil Basic oil changes and basic full-service washes (a $39.95 value each)
- Windshield repair (a $39.95 value)
Plantation Car Wash Express's vehicular physicians keep cars in top health with a loaded package of maintenance, cleaning, and repair services. Cars are treated with up to two spa sessions per visit, keeping wait times low and allowing owners to space out their services. Oil changes entail a gamut of auto-pampering routines. The technician swaps out filled filters and greases the chassis, then checks brake, steering, washer, and other fluids for dehydration. Cars then relive their factory hazing days by chugging up to 5 quarts of Pennzoil Basic oil and running through a basic full-service wash, including an exterior cleansing, air dry, and spot-free rinse. Other services, such as the 16-quart transmission flush and the radiator flush, promote internal automotive health and keep vehicles chugging along smoothly.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Additional charge for oversized vehicles. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.