Light is actually a spectrum of colors, each with its own healing properties—red tackles wrinkles, blue zaps blemishes, and indigo tries to convince everyone it's a real color. Get illuminated with this laser-light Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $249 for six laser hair-removal sessions for a small area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $489 for six laser hair-removal sessions for a medium area (up to a $4,200 value)
- $789 for six laser hair-removal sessions for a large area (up to a $5,400 value)
- $2,200 for six laser hair-removal sessions for the full body (a $15,000 value)
- Click here for a list of valid treatment areas.
Full body option excludes face and Brazilian area.
Plastic Surgery of Short Hills
Before Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky began working with clients at Plastic Surgery of Short Hills, he spent years building on his knowledge in the field of aesthetic medicine. He received double board certification and completed a fellowship that trained him exclusively in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. In his role as assistant professor at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, he now passes on this wisdom when not working in his own clinic.
At Plastic Surgery of Short Hills, he directs staff members as they help him to work toward individuals’ beauty goals through reconstructive and cosmetic surgery as well as injectable treatments. Custom programs include facials, microdermabrasion, and peels, and laser light is used to remove unwanted hair, improve skin tone, and treat spider veins.