What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for three months of online breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack plans for up to eight people ($42 value)
- $49 for six months of online breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack plans for up to eight people ($84 value)
- $89 for one year of online breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack plans for up to eight people ($168 value)
After signing up, Groupon buyers will follow these steps to start enjoying their meal plans:
- 1) Take the personalization quiz. This lets PlateJoy know about your priorities and helps the company design a meal plan that’s customized to you.
- 2) Receive a shopping list you can print or access on your phone.
- 3) Cook with personalized recipes designed to meet your time constraints and free of ingredients you avoid.
- 4) Get new recipes and shopping lists on-demand, without needing to plan ahead.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Registration required, subject to availability. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for meal delivery. Valid for new customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
At PlateJoy, the meal plan creation process starts with a series of questions. Detailed questions. For example: What's your starting weight and goal weight? Do you have a specific diet (gluten-free, paleo, vegan, pre diabetic) or are you looking for general inspiration? Are you dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free or all of the above? Do you prefer organic goat milk, organic soy milk, or organic coconut milk? (This question is actually simplified; all told, guests can choose from 11 types of milk.)
This rigorous quiz helps the team—whose backgrounds range from cooking to neuroscience—understand the client's palate, health goals, and time constraints. With all these parameters in mind, they create the plan itself: a series of shopping lists and easy-to-use recipes. No longer does it take creativity to eat flavorful dinners every night, or to find a breakfast that isn't just a large soup bowl full of coffee.