What You'll Get
- $20 toward desserts at Platine Cookies
- Snickerdoodles, chocolate galore, signature oatmeal-raisin cookies and more
- Cookies are handmade from all-natural ingredients, mixed in small batches, and baked to order
- Sold in artistically wrapped packages
- Also valid toward custom-crafted Couture Cookies and Couture Cookies gift assortments
- Chef Jamie Cantor worked at world-renowned French Laundry restaurant
- Cookies are made in a kitchen where nuts and nut oils are present. Not recommended for those with severe nut allergies.
- In-store purchases only.
Platine Cookies was named among the 20 Best Bakeries by LA Magazine and has been featured on Food Network, in the LA Times, Japanese Vogue, and more: > * Cantor’s creations, many of which are Lilliputian versions of favorite hits, are the work of a sophisticated talent in the service of simple pleasures. – LA Magazine
Yelpers give Platine Cookies a four-star rating: > * This is place is cute and friendly! – Omowale O., Yelp > * I stopped by Platine today and picked up the Platino that everyone was talking about. I love sweets that aren’t too sweet, and these cookies were darling and just perfect. – Clemence G., Yelp > * OMG. Best cookies ever. – heejin I., Yelp
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per table. No cash back. Gratuity is not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.