Without regular opportunities to expel pent-up imagination, children's brains tend to develop psionic abilities, such as telekinesis and turning water into chocolate milk. Help young minds avoid superhuman morphology with today's Groupon to Play Activity Center. Choose from three children's recreation options:
- For $17, you get one month of unlimited drop-in play (a $35 value)
- For $10, you get one pass for a child under 4 years old to a Saturday Kids Night Out drop-off session (a $20 value)
- For $15, you get one pass for a child aged 4–10 to a Saturday Kids Night Out drop-off session (a $30 value)
The Play Activity Center provides a comprehensive venue for children to physically and creatively express themselves. Two gyms and a large creative play area designed for children under the age of 10 house a collection of safe activities such as the large foam pit filled with soft cubes and devoid of omnivorous daisies. Kids tumble safely on inflatable ramps before graduating to advanced bouncing on gymnastic trampolines. Pretend restaurants and veterinary clinics in the creative play space allow children to live out their employment dreams without filling out tricky tax forms, while the youngest tykes can experience new toys and textures in the sensory area.
Parents who select the unlimited drop-in pass can spend afternoons playing in the safe, clean facilities with their children during daily drop-in times. Parents can purchase a pass for the Kids Night Out session and give kids a break from their stressful jobs as toy train conductors and building-block city planners. Children spend a Saturday night where they get to play on all the equipment, watch a movie, and eat pizza for dinner, all under the supervision of CPR- and first aid-certified care providers. Reservations need to be made for Kids Night Out, and parents can drop off kids any time after 6 p.m. and pick them up as late as 11:30 p.m.
- This place is great!! My daughter had so much fun with all the different activities and she loved the trampolines. The facility was very clean and very organized. The staff was very nice. We will definitely be going back! – Maria E., Insider Pages
- The staff is attentive and kind. The drop-off care is better than most preschools- more crafts and art than I have ever seen! But most of all, my kids hate to leave this facility, and I feel authentically impressed. – MarieGraham, Citysearch
10930 Crabapple Rd.
Roswell, Georgia 30075Get Directions