- $115 for a one-night stay in a standard room at Inn at Playa del Rey, plus breakfast
- Accommodations suitable for family vacations, romantic getaways, or business travel
- Comfortable, yet elegant boutique-style rooms ($210.90–$256.50) include fine linens, voicemail, TV, and iPod docks
- Inn offers views of marina and bird sanctuary
- Complimentary fresh breakfast buffet served daily
- California-made wine and hors d’oeuvres, as well as afternoon tea, lemonade, and cookies served each afternoon
- Bicycles available for 30-mile beach-side path and other amenities
Parking and tax included with Groupon.
Frommer’s highly recommends the Inn at Playa Del Rey. TripAdvisors rate it an average of 4.5 owl eyes, and nine Yelpers give it a 4.5-star average. > * From the street, the contemporary structure looks like a set of condos; inside, it glows with its true character. Fresh salty breezes and the soft chatter of waterfowl fill a spacious yet cozy fireplace lounge, whose long veranda overlooks peaceful marshland. – Frommer’s > * …A personal oasis of escape from the big city. The fresh baked cookies, the personalized handwritten notes, the personal tour at check-in, the wine and cheese events, all made our experience something to remember and to treasure. – Dylan1976, TripAdvisor
Marina Del Ray
435 Culver Blvd.
Playa Del Rey, California 90293Get Directions