More than 50 countries expound on their cultures and tourism with more than 190 exhibits, vendors, resorts, cooking demos, and sculptures
About This Deal
- Guests enter the Shaw Centre to immerse themselves in the culture of more than 50 countries via colorful travel exhibits, cooking demonstrations, and regional food tastings, seminars, and ice or fruit carvings
- Dates and times:
- Saturday, March 30, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 31, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Seniors (60+) are admitted for free on Saturday
- Free admission for children under 12
About The Travel and Vacation Show
At the 24th annual Travel and Vacation Show, visitors can walk around the world in a single day. At least, that's the way it feels. With 190 exhibitors from 50 countries spread across Europe, Asia, Africa, and every place in between, the convention puts guests in touch with vacation spots from around the globe. Whether they want a rugged outdoor adventure or a week spent lazing on a tropical beach, guests can plan their dream trip with tour operators, travel agencies, and representatives from the world's grand resorts. There's even a special emphasis on vacation cruises, with reps from trusted cruise lines including Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Norwegian, and Viking on hand to answer questions and share knowledge.
When they're not planning their next adventure, guests can also take advantage of the shows cultural programming. Cooking demos and celebrity chefs cover topics ranging from olive oil to Korean cooking, and travel seminars share insights from seasoned wayfarers.