All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $65 for an individual registration for six weeks of coed bowling at Seven Ten Lounge (Sundays starting January 27) (a $130 value; includes shoes)
- $39 for an individual registration for eight coed dodgeball games at Clemente High School (Thursdays starting January 24) (a $79 value)
- $49 for an individual registration for eight coed basketball games at Clemente High School (Mondays starting January 21) (a $99 value)
- $49 for an individual registration for eight coed indoor-soccer games at Chicago Futsal Academy (Sundays starting February 24) (a $99 value)
- $49 for an individual registration for eight men's indoor-soccer games at Chicago Futsal Academy (Sundays starting February 24) (a $99 value)
- $49 for a team registration for eight weeks of cornhole at the Cubby Bear (Tuesdays starting January 29) (a $99 value)
- $49 for a team registration for eight weeks of cornhole at the Cubby Bear (Wednesdays starting January 30) (a $99 value)
For the coed soccer option, players can choose between intermediate and recreational leagues. For the corn-hole options, choose between recreational and competitive leagues. See the list of FAQs for more information.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Tax not included; additional taxes may apply at registration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Players Sport & Social Group
Simply put, Players Sport & Social Group helps more than 60,000 people each year get together, meet new friends, and have fun. The 25-year-Old company has more than doubled in size in the last five years, due in no small part to the wide variety of sports leagues and clinics that it offers at venues throughout the city. Teams or individuals can sign up for sports ranging from dodgeball to beach volleyball to games of "bags," otherwise known as cornhole. Players can check their weekly standings online and review each sport's rules, learning exactly what is considered a foul in kickball or how to dispose of a football opponent's captured flag by burning it in a respectful ceremony.
The company also hosts and sponsors social events such as beach bashes, ski trips, tastings such as the Chicago Whiskey & Wine Festival, as well as Chicago Field Day.