All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 16, 2017
· Reviewed September 14, 2017
· Reviewed September 13, 2017
What You'll Get
- Saturday, July 22: Grape Stomp for Two Adults
- Sunday July 23: Grape Stomp for Two Adults
- Saturday, July 29: Grape Stomp for Two Adults
- Sunday July 30: Grape Stomp for Two Adults
- Saturday, August 5: Grape Stomp for Two Adults
- Sunday August 6: Grape Stomp for Two Adults
- Saturday, August 12: Grape Stomp for Two Adults
- Sunday August 13: Grape Stomp for Two Adults
The all-day event runs 11 a.m.–6 p.m. on Saturdays and 12 p.m.–5 p.m. on Sundays.
Includes a t-shirt.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other specials or promotions. Cannot be combined with other offers. Wine not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pleasant Hill Winery
Pleasant Hill Winery may be the oldest winery in Washington County, but its history began long before the first grapes were crushed on its grounds. Founders Bob and Jeanne Cottle shared a lifelong passion for winemaking; both came from Italian families and inherited winemaking equipment from their grandfathers, which the Cottles used to produce home vino in their basement for years. But when their love for winemaking outgrew the space available to them, Bob and Jeanne knew it was time to take their skills pro.
Two decades later, Pleasant Hill Winery has racked up a sprawling list of awards for its wines, which utilize grapes grown right here in Texas. But even more than medals and ribbons, the Cottles like to show off their magnificent grounds, inviting guests to tour and taste on weekends year-round.