- $15 for two large, one-topping pizzas ($23 value)
Pleasant Pizza and Deli
Pizzas and calzones are the stars at Pleasant Pizza and Deli, no doubt in part because they're made with homemade pizza dough and sauce, plus a special blend of four cheeses. But while these essential ingredients are key, variety is the spice of life—and Pleasant Pizza has that in droves as well. Besides pizza, diners will find a menu filled with burgers, deli subs, and pasta. And, if they're not feeling up to the task of building their own pie, they can simply choose from one of the kitchen's signature pizzas.
Here's a quick look at a few of Pleasant Pizza and Deli's made-from-scratch pies:
- House: Pleasant Pizza's take on a deluxe, piled with pepperoni and sausage, ham, and hamburger, plus mushrooms, green peppers, and onions
- Bleu BLT: smoked bacon, tomatoes, and gorgonzola on garlic sauce, topped with romaine and a house-blend cheese
- Fajita: a salsa base topped with tomatoes, onions, green peppers, lettuce, pizza cheese, and sour cream
- Texas BBQ: grilled chicken, red onion, and a house-blend cheese on a barbecue sauce base