Choose from Three Options
- $45 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart and beer for one ($102.50 value)
- $90 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart and beers for two ($205 value)
- $180 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart and beers for four ($410 value)
Pleasant Valley Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day, week, and year.
Pleasant Valley Golf Club
Course designer Tom Clark of Ault, Clark & Associates earned Pleasant Valley Golf Club a 4.5-star rating from Golf Digest, whose editors applauded the architect’s creativity in the site’s rolling hills and dense hardwood forest. Clark’s 18-hole brainchild allows players to tee up from one of four tee boxes and test their mettle against the par 72 course, taking care to avoid the water in play on six holes and the grassy meadows that lie outside the fairway borders. Players can bookend their round with a warm-up session on the range and a cooldown at the grill, helped along by a club sandwich, a Gatorade, or a glass of ice water dumped on an overused foot wedge.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,915 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 137 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole