What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for two general admission tickets with two carousel rides ($40value)
- $48 for four general admission tickets with four carousel rides ($80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid for group visits. Not valid for birthday parties. No cash back. Valid only for general admission when museum is open. Entire promotional value must be used in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Please Touch Museum
"Don't touch that." The founders behind Please Touch Museum knew kids were used to hearing this phrase—and they wanted to change things. In 1976, they opened a museum dedicated to families with children aged seven and younger. The concept? That interactive exhibits and hands-on interaction would let kids learn through play.
- Size: Two floors with 156,000 square feet of exhibits were designed for open-ended exploration.
- Eye Catcher: The 40-foot replica of the Statue of Liberty’s Arm and Torch, is made from toys and found objects.
- Permanent Mainstay: The Woodside Park Dentzel Carousel, which was built in 1908, is still operating today.
- Don't Miss: The toy collection, which encompasses more than 25,000 board games, action figures, and other fun items manufactured after 1945, is a must-see for kids and adults.
- Hands-On Activities: Kids pretend to sell tickets to the World's Fair and play doctor at the City Capers exhibit.
- The Building: The museum occupies the entirety of Memorial Hall, which was built in 1876, long before children even existed.
- Special Programs: Performances of music, puppetry, and other arts take the stage at the Playhouse Theatre.
- Before You Go: Stop by the Kids Shop, which is stocked with toys designed to help children learn through play, plus children's books and Memorial Hall memorabilia.