A day at the spa is infinitely better than a night at the spa, which can be problematic due to sleepy technicians and the difficulty of waxing someone who’s reverted into a wolfman. Howl the praises of today’s Groupon to Pleasure Paradise Salon and Spa in Avondale. Choose between the following options:
- For $69, you get a holiday spa package for one (a $150 total value), which includes:
- A one-hour Swedish massage (a $60 value)
- A pear-and-green-apple Paradise manicure and pedicure (an $80 value)
- An apple-cider lunch (a $10 value)
- For $109, you get a holiday spa package for two (a $300 value), which includes:
- Two one-hour Swedish massages (a $120 value)
- Two pear-and-green-apple Paradise manicures and pedicures (a $160 value)
- Two apple-cider lunches (a $20 value)<p>
The professional staff at Pleasure Paradise Salon and Spa spread the season’s glad tidings with holiday spa packages chock full of naturally derived products. During a one-hour Swedish massage, therapists charge long, fluid strokes with the task of undoing the havoc wreaked from helping Atlas move to a new apartment. To begin the pear-and-green-apple Paradise manicure and pedicure, nail technicians immerse digits in an herbal soak, and then flavor cuticles with cleanser harvested from fruit juices. An exfoliation and a moisture massage soften paws, and coats of decorative polish reflect seasonal color trends or the hue of a favorite song. After spa sojourns, patrons refuel with lunch, which presents an option of three sandwiches alongside a cookie, veggies, and a glass of sparkling apple cider.
Though Pleasure Paradise Salon and Spa sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still represents the best deal available.
Pleasure Paradise Salon and Spa
Pleasure Paradise Salon and Spa’s cosseting confines challenge the common spa tendency to only cater to female patrons by doling out aesthetic services geared toward both genders. Seasoned hairstylists sculpt men’s and women's locks into stylish configurations that mirror trending fashions. Licensed therapists soothe tired muscles with six massage modalities, and facials infused with vitamins and botanicals cleanse skin of blotches stemming from naps in a box of temporary tattoos.