Experienced beauty technicians apply semi-permanent makeup for long lasting effect
What You'll Get
- Five-weeks touch up session is recommended but not included
- $50 extra for upper
- $80 extra for upper and lower
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 48 hour advance notice required. Must sign waiver. Credit Card required at booking. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.