Visitors can spend a day with a family of 46 friendly Huacaya alpacas while feeding and touching some of them.
About This Deal
- Open Thursday thru Monday - Tours start at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm arrive 10 minutes early. Purchase your date arrive your time.
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- NO OUTSIDE ANIMALS allowed on property
- Plum Creek Alpacas travels with the alpacas to shows around the country.
- To plan your visit please https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/r on the events calendar.
Need To Know
About Plum Creek Alpacas
On 10 acres of grassland in Arizona's Prescott Valley, a herd of Huacaya alpacas peacefully grazes and frolics in the sun. Brian and Valerie, the owners and caretakers at Plum Creek Alpacas, preside over this pastoral scene, giving these fluffy animals their undivided love and one-on-one attention. In this way, they're realizing their dreams of raising an elite herd of colored alpacas. Guests at their farm can share in this tranquil experience as they run their fingers through the animals' silky fiber and observe them playing and socializing with each other. Visitors are welcome to snap pictures and purchase their own piece of alpaca fiber to be saved as a keepsake or turned into a warm pair of winter socks.