What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for an 18-hole golf outing for two (up to $198.50 value)
- $159 for an 18-hole golf outing for four (up to $397 value)<p>
For both options, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $75/person value; two golfers share each cart)
- Large bucket of driving-range balls (a $10 value each)
- Sleeve of three Ram or Tommy Armour soft-filled golf balls (an $8 value each)
- Boxed lunch that includes a hot dog and a bag of chips (a $6 value each)<p>
Plum Creek Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and season.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only after 2pm on Saturday, Sunday, and federal holidays. Paid value of Groupon never expires, but there is a $20 surcharge to use after expiration because of peak season. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Plum Creek Golf Club
Ten thousand railroad ties surround the par 3 12th green at Plum Creek Golf Club, bringing the contrast between Colorado’s rustic past and the course’s plush confines into stark relief. The course was once included on the prestigious list of TPC courses and hosted a Champions Tour event won by the legendary Gary Player. Today, golfers of all skill level navigate the same Pete Dye design played by past greats, culminating in the par 3 17th and its treacherous tee shot over water that prevents laying up or sneaking the golf ball aboard a passing golf-cart train.