Experienced technicians inspect and clean furnaces to ensure safe and efficient operation
About This Deal
What the tune-up includes:
- Full inspection: The technician checks all of the working parts of your furnace and duct system, and identifies any concerns or signs of excessive wear.
- Lubrication: The technician lubricates mechanical equipment to prevent friction between operating parts.
- Pilot and gas pressure evaluation: The technician adjusts the pilot and gas pressure as needed to return them to manufacturer specifications.
- Filter replacement: Changing the filter every 3 months can improve your furnace’s efficiency and prevent operational complications.
- Written assessment: Some companies may provide a written analysis of the furnace’s condition, along with suggestions for maintenance and lowering energy costs.
- Cleaning furnace cabinets and burners
Service radius: 20 miles of zip code 98208
About Plumbing and Heating Specialist
Since 2009, qualified technicians from Plumbing and Heating Specialist have provided professional and reliable services to the local community. Most of the plumbers on the team have over 15 years of experience, and they only use quality materials and products. Thanks to their flat-rate pricing, the customers know up front how much a particular job will cost, no matter how much time it takes. What's more, the company matches the manufacturer’s warranty with their own labor guarantee on all installations.