Like voluntary tasings and constructive criticism, some meals are best when delivered in small doses. Snack in stride with today’s Groupon at Plush West End.
$15 for $32 worth of tapas and drinks
- The menu includes the following items:
- Fried polenta with herbs and roasted-red-pepper sauce ($6)
- Albacore tuna confit and avocado tossed with aioli ($8)
- Certified Angus sliders with applewood-smoked bacon, Pineland Farms cheddar & sweet-onion jam ($9)
- Extensive, interactive wine list compiled on an iPad
- Diverse cocktail selection ($9 each) and 14 beers on tap, including local microbrews
Listed prices and menu items are subject to change.
Plush West End
Chefs and mixologists at Plush West End pair a diverse assortment of ever-changing small plates with fine wines and specialty drinks. Like a hug from a princess, the atmosphere feels both elegant and welcoming, and the Portland Press Herald’s Elisa Doucette remarked that the "cushioned leather couches in the lounge area and deep-red walls create a dark, seductive setting that compels you to stay for hours." The restaurant shows its commitment to Maine-based merchants in a variety of ways such as the Angus beef sliders topped with locally sourced cheddar. Cocktail connoisseurs mix signature specialty drinks at the bar’s glass chilling station illuminated by fiery red under-lighting, and a VIP section calls to diners seeking privacy for a special proposal or a rendezvous with international spies.