The ferry takes guests from Plymouth to Provincetown in 90 minutes in a comfortable and climate-controlled cabin
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Duration of trip: 90 minutes
- Departure location: 77 Water Street, Plymouth, MA 02360
- Departure time from Plymouth: 10 a.m.
- Arrival at Provincetown: 11:30 a.m.
- Departure time from Provincetown: 4:30 p.m.
- Arrival at Plymouth: 6:00 p.m.
- Free admission for children 3 years of age and under however reservation still required.
- Bikes are free of charge.
- Leashed and well-behaved dogs allowed.
To view ferry schedule, click here
About Provincetown Whale Watch
Discover the great whales of the North Atlantic during a four-hour Provincetown whale watching adventure that departs only in July and August. Marine mammal sightings include humpback, finback, minke, right, and pilot whales. These majestic creatures can be up to 70 feet long and weigh 65 tons! As we depart MacMillan Wharf, your naturalist, a professional marine biologist, provides an informative description of the whales you’re likely to see as well as commentary on the day’s activities and is available to answer any questions you might have. This program has proven to be of such outstanding educational value that it now serves as part of the science curriculum in many schools. Enjoy the cruise on one of our two open decks or lounge in our climate-controlled cabin. Your comfort is assured with complete galley service offering food and alcoholic beverages.