The ferry takes guests from Plymouth to Provincetown in 90 minutes in a comfortable and climate-controlled cabin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: 90 minutes
- Departure location: 77 Water Street, Plymouth, MA 02360
- Departure time from Plymouth: 10 a.m.
- Arrival at Provincetown: 11:30 a.m.
- Departure time from Provincetown: 4:30 p.m.
- Arrival at Plymouth: 6:00 p.m.
- Free admission for children 3 years of age and under however reservation still required.
- Bikes are free of charge.
- Leashed and well-behaved dogs allowed.
To view ferry schedule, click here
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on August 22, 2019.. Subject to weather. Reservation required, Groupon Voucher not a valid form of entry. Must book using website listed on voucher to complete transaction.Valid for same-day travel. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Plymouth-Provincetown Fast Ferry
In about half the time as it takes to drive from Plymouth to Provincetown, the Provincetown Fast Ferry gets passengers started on day trips or summer vacations in comfort. Ninety minutes after leaving the State Pier, the powerful boat arrives on the shores of Provincetown and the Outer Cape, where beaches, shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and lots of free sand await. Passengers are welcome to bring their bikes, and even their leashed, well behaved pups.