All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $17.50 for $30 worth of dinner for two or more
- $30 for $55 worth of dinner for four or more
- $8.25 for $15 worth of lunch
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per party. Not valid for other daily specials. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Plymouth ROC
At Plymouth ROC were an athlete, its number would be 22. The watering hole shows sports games on 22 flat-screen TVs, and behind the bar, there are 22 beers on tap. However, the eatery is more than a sports bar. Here are four reasons to stop by that don't involve sports:
- 1. Live music: Acoustic guitar, live DJ sets, and Wednesday-night karaoke provide a lively and danceable soundtrack.
- 2. Hand-tossed pizzas: Pick your own toppings for custom slices or opt for a specialty pie. The Sicilian, for example, is topped with bacon, pepperoni, Italian sausage, and enough garlic to repel even fully vaccinated vampires.
- 3. Upscale entrees: The chefs here go fancy just as comfortably as they go casual. Try the char-broiled lamb chops or prime rib served Fridays and Saturdays.
- 4. Charitable endeavors: Through its fundraising events, the eatery has raised more than $50,000 dollars for children with cancer.