Choose from Three Options
- $17 for $30 worth of dinner for two or more
- $29 for $55 worth of dinner for four or more
- $8 for $15 worth of lunch
- See the menu.
At Plymouth ROC were an athlete, its number would be 22. The watering hole shows sports games on 22 flat-screen TVs, and behind the bar, there are 22 beers on tap. However, the eatery is more than a sports bar. Here are four reasons to stop by that don't involve sports:
- 1. Live music: Acoustic guitar, live DJ sets, and Wednesday-night karaoke provide a lively and danceable soundtrack.
- 2. Hand-tossed pizzas: Pick your own toppings for custom slices or opt for a specialty pie. The Sicilian, for example, is topped with bacon, pepperoni, Italian sausage, and enough garlic to repel even fully vaccinated vampires.
- 3. Upscale entrees: The chefs here go fancy just as comfortably as they go casual. Try the char-broiled lamb chops or prime rib served Fridays and Saturdays.
- 4. Charitable endeavors: Through its fundraising events, the eatery has raised more than $50,000 dollars for children with cancer.