Team of professionals provides carpet cleaning services designed to eliminate dust, dirt, stains and germs
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: Valid within 20 miles of zip code 85301, an extra fee of $50 applies outside the service area
Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Equipment used: Hoss 700
- Eco-friendly products: yes
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
About A Chat with PNP One Care Cleaning
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
PNP' s technicians get under dirt's skin and face carpet wear caused by soil contaminates head on, by tackling these issues with a state of the art truck-mounted vacuum system. Our hot-water extraction cleaning works to emulsify all the soil contaminates in your carpet and on floor coverings. Simultaneously our state of the art truck-mounted vacuum sucks and steams the emulsified mixture from the carpet, lifting out the strongest of dirt molecules and stains. Our technicians also clean and sanitize tile and grout before sealing surfaces with a protective sealant, and offer spot treatment and full service restorative cleaning for upholstery. In addition to carpet cleaning, tile, and upholstery cleaning the experts at PNP provide carpet repair and stretching, automotive cleaning, blinds drapes as well as cleaning for other home fixtures like patios and decks.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
PNP One Care was able to schedule my carpet cleaning in a timely fashion. They arrived on time and were thorough and attentive in three trouble spots from the dogs. I witnessed a hard working man with his attention on his task. End result, a clean smelling home and the look of brand new carpets.Kari