Golf is doubly relaxing because it’s a calm game in the verdant outdoors and because there are no families there having feelings at you. Get a hole for one in this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $17 for golf for one (up to a $38 total value)
- $29 for golf for two (up to a $76 total value)
- $55 for golf for four (up to a $152 total value)<p>
For all three options, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart (up to a $32 value)
- One bucket of driving range balls (a $4 value)
- One non-alcoholic drink (a $2 value)<p>
Poinciana Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Poinciana Golf Club
Nestled amid palm trees and ponds, Poinciana Golf Club's 18-hole, par-64 course tests players with a scaled-down, 4,561-yard layout. Despite its relatively small size, the course features three par-5s, one of which you’ll encounter on the second tee, where you’ll look out on a 550-yard hole that is the course's longest and most difficult. Golfers also face the unique challenge of starting their round with a par-3, so they might want to spend extra time warming up at the club's driving range.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-64 course
- Length of 4,561 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 60.9 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 103 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options