Diners build poke bowls with raw tuna, scallops, and shrimps on a bed of rice or greens that’s topped with edamame, cucumber, and sauce
About This Deal
- Valid for takeout or dine-in if available
- Type of food: poke bowl
- What’s included:
- Small poke bowl: two scoops of protein with three toppings
- Medium poke bowl: three scoops of protein with four toppings
- Large poke bowl: four scoops of protein with five toppings
Valid on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices
Need To Know
About Poke Concept
Poke Concept serves chilled bowls of fresh raw seafood on a bed of rice or greens with crunchy, savory toppings for a deconstructed, toss-able salad.
- Rice and greens: White rice may be one of the most popular, but diners can also choose from mixed greens, coconut rice, and wiry kelp noodles for their base.
- Protein: Marinated tuna, yellowtail, octopus, scallops, shrimps—it's diner's choice, and there are over ten options to choose from, including silky tofu.
- Toppings and sauce: Diners go for veggies with edamame, cucumber, and green onion and sweeten their bowls with pineapple or tomato with a drizzle of shoyu sauce or spicy aioli.