What You'll Get
- Purchasers can choose from two walk options:
- Morning walk begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 12 p.m.
- Afternoon walk begins at 1 p.m. and ends at 4 p.m.
- What’s included:
- Minimum of 1.5 hours of walking/skipping/jumping and playing around
- Use of tablet to catch Pokemon (each tablet is equipped with video conferencing technology so that parents can video chat with their children)
- Nintendo Switch for battling
- Three snacks (no peanut products)
- Small gift at the end of the session
- Departure location: 401 8th Street Southeast, Washington, DC 20003
- Must mention any allergies when registering
- What to bring: children should bring water bottle and wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
PokeWalks with PokeWorld combine the best of both worlds. They offer fun, gaming experience for kids, melded seamlessly with physical activity and social interactions. The walks last three hours and involve at least an hour and a half of walking, skipping, and jumping as well as three healthy snacks and an organic juice. Parents can take a mini vacay during that time and rest a little, but they'll always be able to chat with their offspring, via a unique video-conference link to their kid's tablet.