What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$29.99 for a day pass to the Nordic spa and access to all facilities for one (C$44.95 value)
- C$49.99 for a day pass to the Nordic spa and access to all facilities for two (C$89.90 value)
Spa goers can enjoy the following:
- Two thermal pools
- Two waterfalls
- Two dry saunas
- Steam bath
- Four outdoor heated therapeutic whirlpool baths
- Secure access to swim in the cool and healing waters of the Riviere Simon
- Relaxation rooms and terraces with views of the Laurentian Mountains
- Surround yourself in gorgeous views of natural splendor
Grouponers can also add a 60-minute Swedish massage for $62.50 per person.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 14 or older. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Bring your own padlock, towel, water bottle and robe (not included). Available to rent or purchase onsite. Robe rental is an additional $11.95+tax, towel is $1.95+tax, padlock is $1.75+tax. A surcharge of $5 per person is applicable on Saturdays. Sandals mandatory. Snacks available ($). No reservations for access to the baths. Massage insurance receipt available. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Polar Bear's Club Spa
Located in the heart of the Laurentian Mountains in Saint-Sauveur Valley, Polar Bear's Club Spa is surrounded by natural beauty. The magnificent views are hard to top, but they're certainly matched by the hotel spa's luxurious offerings. Read on to learn more about a few of the indulgent options available.
- Thermotherapy: The Nordic-style spa is renowned for this Scandinavian relaxation technique, which begins with the intense heat of a sauna session, followed by a refreshing dip in one of the club's pools.
- Secure access: to swim in the cool and healing waters of the Riviere Simon.
- Relaxation rooms: and terraces with views of the Laurentian Mountains.