- $26 for one four-week first-time hockey course for kids aged 4–10 ($49 value)
- Classes held once a week
- Take-home jersey and rental gear and skates included.
- Garner Rink: Sundays from 3:30-4:30, November 10, 17, 24, and December 1, 2013
- Wake Forest Rink: Sundays from 5:15-6:15, December 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2013
- Cary Rink: Sundays from 5:20-6:20, January 5, 12, 19, and 26, 2014
MVP Sports Factory
Despite having the word in its name, MVP Sports Factory isn't a factory in the classic industrial sense. It does, however, produce something: young athletes equipped with a potent blend of skill and enthusiasm. That's thanks to their signature training programs, which welcome kids 18 months old and older to learn and play the likes of basketball, indoor soccer, and "Blastball"—a gender-neutral blend of baseball and softball. The large, fully-equipped facility features twin basketball courts, a multi-purpose turf room, an indoor soccer field, and a volleyball court, while ice skating is offered at the Polar Ice House. All this space ensures participants always have enough room to master the key elements of becoming a successful athlete: understanding the fundamentals of their chosen sport, exhibiting sportsmanship, playing as a team, and looking cool in a sweatband.