What You'll Get
The Earth is an alluring enigma, balanced in the void of space upon two poles over which it sensuously spins and ineffably shimmies. Harness the power of your polarity with today's Groupon at Pole Dance Miami in Lakeshore Industrial Park. Choose from the following options:
- $25 for five pole-dancing classes (a $150 value)
- $225 for a pole-dancing party (a $450 value)
- $999 for a one-year membership with unlimited classes (a $1,999 value)
Pole Dance Miami helps first-time dancers and experienced shakers stay in shape, increase confidence, and unleash their inner femme fatales. Depending on experience level, pole dancers can attend any of the beguiling classes on an expansive schedule. Passionate instructors divulge dancing secrets in classes such as Chair Tease, Bringing Sexy Back, and Bump n Grind, which sends dancers slithering through floor moves on a serpentine path toward the art of seduction.
Designed for neophytes, the beginner level one class familiarizes dancers with the pole's saucy personality through basic pole and floor moves. All classes begin with a warm-up on a yoga mat; students can bring their own or rent a class kit ($1 in cash per class), which includes a mat and hand towel. During a two-hour pole party up to 20 women learn sexy spins, climbing routines, and floor work. Great for a girls' night out, birthday, or bachelorette party, Pole Dance Miami invites daring dancers to bring heels, costumes, and props, while leaving inhibitions and preconceived notions of gravity at the door.
Pole Dance Miami's studio is well-stocked with an array of poles to ensure students in each class have their own cylindrical dancing partner. The studios are outfitted with floor-to-ceiling mirrors for dancers to monitor their moves and surreptitiously check for spinach in their teeth or event horizons.
- Pole Dance Miami is all pole, all the time. Not that any of this sacrifices fun — various themed classes, after all, boast names such as "Bootylicious," which, as the name indicates, involves frequent, vigorous shaking of the posterior. Most important, though, all of this wiggling, jiggling, spinning, and climbing seriously whittles you down and builds pure strength, thanks to the constant hoisting of your own body weight. (Stilettos add some resistance too). – Miami New Times
- I've been a student of PDM since they opened and love it. Great selection of classes, excellent teachers and customer service and the studio is always clean... This is a great workout and builds self confidence!!! – Jamie L., Insider Pages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 16, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate membership by 3/16/12, membership expires 1 year from activation date. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice or $10 fee may apply. New clients only. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pole Dance Miami
At Pole Dance Miami, honored as 2010’s Best Gym Alternative in the Miami New Times and featured on NBC Channel 6, dance poles host a dizzying array of spins and twists in more than 40 weekly classes that unite high-flying exercise with feminine sensuality. Passionate instructors lead one-hour classes in sundry styles for patrons of all skill levels, from the sultry sways of Beginner 1 to the Vixen class’s foxy spin combos. The fuchsia studio’s floor-to-ceiling wall of mirrors assists patrons in achieving proper form during mat stretches and twists, and its hardwood floors are tuned to make pitch-perfect music when struck with stiletto heels. Ladies can flock to the studio en masse for pole parties, during which instructors lead partygoers in basic moves to celebrate bachelorette parties, birthday parties, or high-noon tea parties.