Italian delicatessens began slicing prosciutto thin to make it easier to transport in jeans pockets or to slip under a neighbor’s front door as a message of goodwill. Celebrate Italian ingenuity with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $142 total value)
- Two salads (up to a $12.50 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $11 value)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $42 value)
$89 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $284 total value)
- Four salads (up to a $12.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $11 value each)
- Two bottles of wine (up to a $42 value each)
$129 for an Italian dinner for six (up to a $426 total value)
- Six salads (up to a $12.50 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $11 value each)
- Three bottles of wine (up to a $42 value each)
The menu includes classic bruschetta as well as a polenta bolognese e salsiccia appetizer characterized by grilled sausage. Entrees include ravioli di spinaci stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese and then coated with creamy vodka sauce; grilled salmon with vegetables; and lemony chicken piccata.
Polentoni Italian Restaurant
Chefs at Polentoni Italian Restaurant splash spicy tomato sauces over handmade pizzas, hearty pastas and risottos, and other mouthwatering Italian dishes. On plates, rich pesto and refreshing salads enjoy the company of piquant garlic, tender cuts of chicken, and creamy cheeses. Rustic brick walls, pristine hardwood floors, and streamlined wall sconces epitomize the restaurant’s contemporary design, which builds a cozy space where visitors can enjoy glasses of wine or knit comfy scarves out of noodles.
71% of 1,324 customers recommend
“Delicious food, great customer service.”
“There's also bar area which is a good place to grab a drink. Rena the bartender was incredibly nice.”
“So good. Brought my parents there with my fiance. My father. Who is a huge food critic. Loved it. Highly recommend”