Golf is doubly relaxing because it's a calm game in the verdant outdoors and because there are no families there having feelings at you. Get a hole for one in this Groupon.
- $56 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental ($130 value)
Polo Fields Golf & Country Club
The 18-hole course at Polo Fields Golf & Country Club revolves around a 14-acre lake, forcing players to contend with its watery depths at numerous points throughout their rounds. Architect Bill Newcomb orchestrated the layout this way to engender a sense of danger for all players, whether they're beginners, seasoned veterans, or extraterrestrials mistaking the fairways for crop circle messages. Six sets of tees make the course approachable for golfers of every stripe, while non-golfers may find themselves content to hang out by the clubhouse's Junior Olympic-sized pool.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,609 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.4 from the back tees
- Course slope of 138 from the back tees
- Six sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard