Dining out is a safer alternative to cooking at home, with patrons far less likely to cut themselves with sharp knives, suffer burns from scalding cookware, or slip on ill-placed banana peels. Dine safely with today’s Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$18 for a two-course meal for two (up to a $38.97 total value), including:
- One appetizer (up to a $6.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15.99 value each)
$35 for a two-course meal for four (up to a $77.94 total value), including:
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $15.99 value each)
- The menu has such options as:
- Homemade pierogi ($5.99 for three)
- Cheese blintz ($5.99)
- Stuffed cabbage ($12.99)
- Beef goulash ($13.99)
- Kielbasa-and-kraut sandwich ($9.99)
The crafty culinarians at Polonia whip up an array of made-from-scratch Eastern European eats, including pierogi, kielbasa, and blintzes with traditional cooking methods. In addition to Polonia’s selection of authentic Polish entrees, deemed “delightfully edible adventures” by the East Orlando Sun, the ethnic eatery tantalizes taste buds and slakes thirst with a scrumptious selection homemade desserts and a unique assortment of Polish beers and wines.