All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 8, 2017
· April 13, 2017
· April 9, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for $20 worth of Italian food for two or more
- $21 for $40 worth of Italian food for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pomodoro Italian Kitchen
With a name like Pomodoro Italian Kitchen, it's fitting that this historic downtown restaurant prides itself on its made-from-scratch cuisine. Read on to learn about a few of their can't-miss dishes:
- White pizza: New York–style pizza featuring housemade dough, homemade white sauce, and mozzarella and ricotta cheeses
- The Godfather: sandwich layered with pastrami ham, salami, hot capicola, provolone cheese, roasted red peppers, and spicy olive dressing
- Ravioli alla vodka: pasta tubes filled with chicken and ricotta and topped with creamy red-pepper sauce and mozzarella
- Veal piccata: tender veal sautéed in white-wine sauce with garlic, capers, and fresh mushrooms