Horses are mankind’s natural companion, whether helping humans establish an agrarian society or stomping out the fledgling agrarian societies of our rabbit rivals. Stay on top with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for two months of Silver membership, including one horseback ride per month (a $158 value)
- $99 for two months of Gold membership, including two horseback rides per month (a $208 value)
Club membership confers the following upon guests:
- Choice of horse to ride
- Use of tack for both English and Western disciplines
- Unlimited access to the ranch and barn
- Monthly hosted events such as wine tastings and cookouts
- Discounts on private lessons
- Self-guided trail riding
- Arena riding with both hunter/jumper and Western barrel setup
- Night riding in the lighted arena
Pomolas Ranch & Equestrian Center
Behind the security gates at Pomolas Ranch & Equestrian Center, visitors find a small, quiet barn surrounded by 13 acres of lush pasture and leafy trees. It's here, amid these sylvan surroundings, that they can polish their horseback-riding technique or take up the activity for the very first time. Both English- and Western-style riding lessons occur out on the grassy fields on clear days or, if it's stormy or after dusk, inside the lighted arena—large enough at 120'x160' for a full barrel or jumping course. The center hosts guests for individual lessons and equestrian-club members for regular riding, as well as the young guests who arrive for day and overnight riding camps during the summer.