What You'll Get
Learning to breathe underwater, like aging gracefully or enjoying dried fruit, requires acceptance of pruney fingers. Get outfitted for aqua play with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$20 for a snorkeling trip (a $40 value)
- Mask, snorkel, and fins included
- Two different locations
$139 for a beginner open-water PADI certification (a $349 value)
- One day of classroom instruction that includes the basics of scuba diving in open water (textbook not included with this Groupon)
- Up to four days total
- Diving practice during a one pool session
- Two shallow-water dives
- Two open-water dives
- Students must bring their own snorkel, mask, and fins, which they can rent each day or buy with an included $25 credit. The required course materials ($75) are not included.
$159 for an advanced open-water PADI certification (a $399 value)
- Open-water dive certification is a prerequisite
- Five days of dives
- One underwater navigation dive
- Two double tank dives exploring reefs and dive sits
- Gear and class materials are not included with this Groupon. Open-water dive certification is a prerequisite Students must provide their own complete gear package ($50/day for rental) and purchase course materials ($75). Rental packages do not include surface markers, a light, and reel, which are also required.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 more as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appt. required. 48hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Must be 12+ for scuba certification. Must be 18+ or be accompanied by guardian. Must be able to swim. Must provide own mask, fins, snorkel; must provide own surface markers, light, and reel for certification courses. Extra fee for course materials/gear. Open-water dive certification required for advanced course. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pompano Dive Center
Boasting a five-star certification from the Professional Association of Diving Instructors, Pompano Dive Center's seasoned staff enlighten aquatic adventurers during comprehensive snorkeling and scuba-diving courses. The crew welcomes divers into a practice swimming pool or aboard their custom-built boat, Sea Dog Diver. The vessel departs into South Florida's beautiful waters in search of marine wildlife, wrecks, and schools of fried fish sticks. The team helps pupils gain PADI certification and teach specialty courses such as underwater photography and freediving, the art of diving with only a single breath. The staff also mans a retail shop, which carries the full ScubaPro line and enough wetsuits to clothe all of Atlantis's top businessmen.