Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 50 or 100 units of Dysport
About This Deal
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- During a pre-treatment consultation, a doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 50 or 100 of Dysport. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Need To Know
About Ponte Vedra Vein Institute
The professional staff at Ponte Vedra Vein Institute primarily focus on the diagnosis and treatment of venous disease. Whether the patient is suffering from varicose veins, spider veins, swelling, or ulcers, the team can treat them with a variety of techniques. For example, they can tackle varicose veins with radio-frequency ablation and compression therapy, which prevents deep-vein thrombosis, and they minimize the appearance of spider veins with sclerotherapy. For spider veins beneath the skin's surface, they turn to ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy instead of surgery. Beyond veins, they offer Injectables, Kybella, Laser Skin Resurfacing, Tattoo removal, PRP/PRF, and Stem Cell therapy.