Partygoers can explore the waterways around Fort Lauderdale as well as visit local bars and swim in shallow waters or at the sandbar
About This Deal
- Duration of rental: 4 hours
- Customers can extend the duration for additional fees.
- What’s included: pontoon boat rental, captain, up to 12 passengers
- Customers can choose from the following types of trips:
- Classic Sand Bar Party: The boat carries passengers to The Sand Bar, located north of Port Everglades. At this location, guests can float, swim, and have fun in the shallow warm waters, as well as visit the Transom Bar for sunbathing.
- Sunset Through the City: The boat carries the passengers to the downtown of Fort Lauderdale for sunset views of the city skyline. Passengers can stop at bars such as Downtowner, Pirate Republic, and at the Himmarshee district.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette parties: Passengers can celebrate this special occasion while exploring the rivers and waterways of the area. This trip can be customized to feature elements of the other tours as well as stops at bars and party venues.
- Boat amenities: Bathroom, audio system, coolers
What to bring: drinks (BYOB), snacks, party decorations
- Age restriction: Must be 21 or older to bring and consume alcohol
About Pontoon Party
Party-goers looking for more unique experiences than casual clubbing should not hesitate to try the Pontoon Party. With a professional captain leading the way, the passengers can relax on the boat, listen to music, sunbathe, and stop at waterfront bars. Pontoon Party offers a range of trips that can satisfy the needs of any guests: those who enjoy spending time actively can opt for a chance to swim around the Sand Bar, while party animals can hop from bar to bar.